Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Remote changing LED lights

Jump to solution

Hi,

I need help changing the frequency on my Roku Remote from my Roku Streaming stick+. My problem is that my roku remote changes the colors on my LED lights. Though the LED lights controller doesn't interfere with my Roku streaming, so this is a one-way interference that the Roku Remote is causing. If I can switch the frequency that the roku remote works on then I think this will solve my problem and then it won't interfere with my LED lights. Please don't tell me that there's no way to change the frequency because I know there has to be some way, Please I know many people that have this same issue and there isn't a real solution to fix this on the internet. If you can Really help me with this I, and so many other people, will be extremely happy. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku Remote changing LED lights

Jump to solution

There is no multi-frequencies available, in fact roku went with just one frequency that ALL there current wifi devices use. Doesn't matter if roku tv, roku stick, roku soundbar or roku console, all respond to the same frequency. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Also it is a point anywhere remote

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

There is no multi-frequencies available, in fact roku went with just one frequency that ALL there current wifi devices use. Doesn't matter if roku tv, roku stick, roku soundbar or roku console, all respond to the same frequency. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos