Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
golfgame
Level 7

Roku Remote & Amazon Prime Video

I am having trouble using FF & RW while watching an Amazon Prime video.  Regular FF & RW are to slow, if I speed it up I can't seem to stop it.

Can anyone give me the proper steps? I am using a R/Ultra
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Roku Remote & Amazon Prime Video

"golfgame" wrote:
I am having trouble using FF & RW while watching an Amazon Prime video.  Regular FF & RW are to slow, if I speed it up I can't seem to stop it.

Can anyone give me the proper steps? I am using a R/Ultra

It cycles through different speeds. 1 is 8 seconds. 2 is about 103 seconds. 3 is about 309 seconds.

It depends on how far you want to advance. If under 2 minutes, use speed 1. If under 10 minutes, use speed 2.

I use my thumb to hit FF or RW to whatever FF/RW speed I want. Then I move my thumb back to the Play/Pause button, hitting it when I'm about where I want. I'll often have to use the speed 1 FF/RW to get exactly where I want from there.

Now, if you're asking if you can adjust the length of time each speed moves, the answer is no.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos