Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Roku Remote Stopped Controlling TV volume.

My Roku (Model 4660x Ultra) remote all of a sudden stopped controlling the volume.  I now get a megaphone a circle Icon in top right of my TV when I press the volume but nothing else happens.  The remote still turns the Sony TV on and off.   Have repaired with TV, replaced batteries.

Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Remote Stopped Controlling TV volume.

I had similar thing happen to my roku tv after searching IR codes for discrete channels, after the volume wouldn't work, instead of usual lone speaker Icon there was a complete speaker with tweeter and woofer. On roku TV's under Factory reset you have choice of resetting everything or just audio and picture settings, I reset the audio  & picture and volume came back and lone speaker icon. I can see from 4670 ultra there is only resetting everything, I suggest you to do that. But that's up to you.

Edmund
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Remote Stopped Controlling TV

My enhanced remote used to control my tv and stopped. Now what?

The articles posted don't help and what address does one use to send a PM as suggested????

0 Kudos