Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Remote Quick Buttons

Jump to solution

Not sure I understand. 3 TVs in the hose, 2 with ROKU’s on them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@kevmeist The numbers in your comment was confusing me, man. For some reason, I didn't see "2" next to 4670 in your second sentence....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@kevmeist I had to re-read that.... Sorry for the confusion, but I think my mind was playing tricks on me.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

After 9.4 upgrade my roku's recognized efc 00073 or 00081 as Apple Tv. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How did you use those codes to change the Roku buttons? Where would we find other codes?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

The codes don't change a thing on an actual roku remote, it only works on UEI made remotes like Inteset 422-3:

https://www.amazon.com/Inteset-Universal-Backlit-Learning-Streamers/dp/B00M4I1BAY/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia...

Or a One-For-All urc-7880:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313&_nkw=One+For+All+urc-7880&_sac...

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

We need to be able to modify shortcuts in the control

Jump to solution

4 sponsored buttons and I can only use 1. One of those is Claro video, according to their official Facebook account they do not have an active official channel in roku.

So why put a shortcut button for an outdated channel? You should give us the option to modify those 4 buttons.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

But what about remotes that have no writing in them? Such as GE and On universal remotes that are pre-programed for roku devices? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

At the risk of sounding redundant, what about remotes that have no channel names printed on them? Such as GE and Onn universal reports that are pre-programed for Roku devices. 

Perhaps read the question before providing a canned response? It would go along way with solving issues quickly and efficiently if you did so. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

That guy with the "canned response" is clearly a spammer or a spammer-to-be.

I would look through the documentation, if any, for those remotes.  Are they learning remotes?  I think it would be quite complex to allow for all the possibilities for those buttons.

0 Kudos