Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Roku Remote Quick Buttons

Jump to solution

Yeah, why couldn't they just let us customize/pick our own channel shortcut buttons? The apps that I'm usually on is Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, & Spotify.

Level 8

critique of remote design

Jump to solution

I wanted to sign in to leave a negative review of the sh**** remote but couldn't even sign in the other night. So when I try to get help for not being able to sign in, FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN password or username help WHICH WAS NOT THE ISSUE, I could not because I can't get support when I'm not signed in to this site that assumes every issue I may have is all my fault AND NEVER ROKU's or Chromes.Critique of Remote #1 I'm always accidentally hitting the 4 giant  ass buttons to apps I am not subscribed to at the bottom of the remote,jumping out of what I am watching. Only people who never bothered to try to use what they designed before foisting it on innocent members would put buttons sticking out nine miles from the face of the remote in a place where everybody grasps the remote! Then there are the volume buttons on the side sticking out, again , sticking out nine miles from the side of the remote where I grasp it that I hit every other effing time I pick up the remote.

Level 8

Re: is there a way to change the naive buttons

Jump to solution

Here's some more feedback.  START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Level 8

Jump to solution
- N
The different buttons depends on where it was purchased.  Walmart will have a Vudu button on it, Target will have something else in that spot, etc.

Funny... I  bought mine through Amazon.  But there is no Amazon Prime button.  That button would have actually be one that I use.  Way to go ROKU!

Level 8

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD wrote:

Thanks for the question here!

You cannot re-program a channel button on any Roku remote that has a channel name printed on it. 

The latest Roku Ultra (mdoel 4670) is sold with our latest Enhanced Voice Remote, which offers 2 personal shortcut buttons that can be programmed with any supported voice command, including 'Launch [insert channel name]'. See more here: https://www.roku.com/products/roku-ultra

Thanks,

Tanner

When I click on "Jump to solution" it brings me to the above. 

How is this a solution?  A solution would solve the problem. 

Marking this as the solution is basically telling Roku users that Roku doesn't care what you want.

Level 8

Jump to solution

Can we get a darn MUTE button?!? Jeeeeezzzz I hold stocks of this company but you guys gotta step it up!

Level 20

Jump to solution

All roku remotes released since last year have had a mute key, its not magically going to show up on older remotes though. 

Edmund
Level 8

Re: is there a way to change the naive buttons

Jump to solution

you know what the person meant..dont be a #@$%

Level 8

Jump to solution

For $20 you can get a remote from amazon..SKU#RCAL7R 

Level 7

Jump to solution

I agree that using in the dark is very frustrating!  Do any of the Roku remotes have lighting features?  And can they be used with all boxes?