Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Roku Remote Quick Buttons

Jump to solution

Just bought the "Roku Voice Remote with TV controls"

The picture on the box CLEARLY INDICATES that there are 4 buttons with no channel names printed on them, which is the sole reason I bought it. The device inside the box does not match that which is pictured.  Nice bait and switch 

What is  your problem with not giving the customer programmable keys?

Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, it would be nice to be able to reprogram dead-app buttons and apps I don't use.  It would also be nice if the remote in one room was consistent with the remote in the other room.

Level 8

When will we be able to program the 4 buttons on the bottom.

Jump to solution

I would love to have the ability to set the 4 buttons at the bottom to  YouTubeTV, NetFlix, Prime, ESPN (and even have stickers would be a plus!)

Level 20

Re: When will we be able to program the 4 buttons on the bottom.

Jump to solution

Never, they receive a $1 per button, per remote from each of those services, it helps keep cost down.

Edmund
Level 8

Jump to solution

My buttons on my recently bought Roku Soundbar from Best Buy are now Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Sling.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sound bar? We are doiscussing remotes

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

My Roku Sound Bar comes with a remote.... Roku streamer is built in

Level 20

Jump to solution

Someone yesterday was disappointed that they didn't get the remote with Disney+ key on it as it was pictured, maybe you can make her child happy by trading:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Remotes-Accessories/Remote-Different-than-Pictured-Amazon/m-p/535296#M...

Smiley Happy

Edmund
Level 8

Jump to solution

Lol! I will never have a use for the ESPN+ button.... Smiley Wink

Level 8

Jump to solution

Well that sucks. I just bought yet another Roku w the preprogrammed channels and on the details pic before buying on amazon showed the remote to have Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu and Sling. I was like ok no problem. I’ll deal w the sling button since I always use the others. But now I have a remote w Netflix, Hulu, Sling and ESPN. Dude. I don’t watch espn. What a gip. Other than that LOVE Roku lol