Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote high pitched noise

Jump to solution

@xtraxtraonions @jaken1 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Will do!

0 Kudos

High pitch tone in remote

Jump to solution

My dog sat on the remote and it is now not working and making a high pitched tone, can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: High pitch tone in remote

Jump to solution

@SnazzieSazzie 

Thanks for the inquiry.

While Roku remotes may be comfy and despite how much your dog may love Roku accessories, we don't recommend them to be used as a dog cushion.

However, we will be more than happy to assist you with the issue you are experiencing. Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Please help my Roku remote problem it’s making a high pitch noise and stopped working on my TV

Jump to solution

My remote is also having this problem. The batteries died, I replaced them, the remote wasn't working consistently, and now it's making a ringing noise and doesn't work at all.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

This just happened to me today! There was some static for a couple of hours and then it suddenly let out an eardrum-blasting squeal while on headset. Not fun!

How to fix this? I’ve only had my Roku for 2 weeks.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Please help my Roku remote problem it’s making a high pitch noise and stopped working on my TV

Jump to solution

@EmmetMcGuire 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Roku Remote Making Very High Pitched Noise

Jump to solution

This is happening to me currently. The remote isn’t working and a very high pitched noise coming from it. Can someone message me how to fix it? 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jen2653190 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Remote Making Very High Pitched Noise

Jump to solution

@Bkauf27 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos