Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote high pitched noise

Jump to solution

@Mikeddd 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
krdahlia
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny -- I dont know how to send you a PM either, but here is the model number and serial number from the battery compartment of my remote:

model number: RC-AL5

P/N 06-WFZNYY-ERC580

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@krdahlia 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
JBMitchell
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't know if this will post or not.  Tried earlier but got an error.  My Roku is brand new and making this high pitched noise.  Found out how to do the PM.

0 Kudos
PlumSweetUSA
Level 7

Jump to solution

To PM Danny, click on his name at the top of his posts & it will take you to another page. Look on the right for a purple box that says something that allows you to press it & go to email for Danny.

0 Kudos
aserafini
Level 7

Re: Please help my Roku remote problem it’s making a high pitch noise and stopped working on my TV

Jump to solution

Hello I am having an issue with my Roku remote making a high pitches buzzing sound. The remote no longer flashes when you push the pair button and it does not control anything. Any support would be appreciated. I already have tried three different sets of batteries. 

0 Kudos
raadpdx
Level 8

Re: Please help my Roku remote problem it’s making a high pitch noise and stopped working on my TV

Jump to solution

I have the same issue and I just bought the voice remote 3 days ago and I already have changed the batteries twice! I'm really frustrated about it. Please fix my issue as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@aserafini @raadpdx 

Thanks for the post.

As my previous post states, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
xtraxtraonions
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue. We put in new batteries and it is still making the high pitched noise with every set of headphones we have including the ones that came with the system. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
jaken1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos