Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simaselanie
Level 7

Re: Streaming stick remote issues

Jump to solution

I already tried and it didn’t work @renojim 

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

What didn't work?  You clicked on his name and nothing happened?  You clicked on his name and don't see "Send this user a private message"?  You clicked on "Send this user a private message' and nothing happened?  Could you be any less specific?!

Try this:  https://community.roku.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/108737

0 Kudos
Rewcrew
Level 7

Re: Roku Remote Making Very High Pitched Noise

Jump to solution

I have had my Roku Ultra HD (from Walmart) less than 30 days and I am having the same problem. Getting a loud screech when using the original Roku earbuds. Changed to Samsung earbuds and still had the problem. Tried re-seating the batteries, changing the batteries. Nothing has helped. Remote Model # RC-AL8.   SKU #3226000846

0 Kudos
Tonydis13
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having same issue can’t figure out how to pm you. Is there an email to be reached at? Or could you pm me pleaseee thanks!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Simaselanie @Sweetcheeky 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Matt68 @DeeZee74 @Rewcrew @Tonydis13 

Thanks for the posts.

As stated in my previous post, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
boycash09
Level 7

Jump to solution

i dont know how to fix my controler please help me

0 Kudos
JiveDani
Level 7

Re: Please help my Roku remote problem it’s making a high pitch noise and stopped working on my TV

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same thing. How as this resolved?

0 Kudos
Rewcrew
Level 7

Jump to solution

This should contain all of the information you need. 

I have had my Roku Ultra HD (from Walmart) less than 30 days and I am having the same problem. Getting a loud screech when using the original Roku earbuds. Changed to Samsung earbuds and still had the problem. Tried re-seating the batteries, changing the batteries. Nothing has helped.

Remote Model # RC-AL8.

SKU #3226000846

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@boycash09 @JiveDani @Rewcrew 

Thanks for the posts.

As stated in my previous post, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos