Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gotmilky
Level 7

Roku Remote Control for SEIKI TV

I have a ROKU streaming stick w/controller and I also have a 50inch SEIKI TV.  I want to control the power and volume for the TV with the roku controller.  The SEIKI code search wont work, but I do know this controller will work if you try to pair it with an alternative manufacturer, I just don't know which one it is.  Someone said LG solved this problem on another post, but LG will not work for me.  If anyone knows the alternative manufacturer I can look up, I would greatly appreciate it.  So far I have tried Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, LG, Philips, Vizio, LG, and RCA, to no avail.  Again, I know for a fact this Roku controller can control my Seiki TV because it was controlling it before they somehow "disconnected" from each other.  A long time ago, when I was programming my new COX COUNTOUR controller to this SEIKI TV, someone had suggested using a code that was used from another manufacturers' codes.  That is the same manufacturer I used to pair my ROKU TV remote; however, I cannot find that original post with that manufacturer after doing every possible google search.  Any help would be much appreciated.  

TV MODEL - SEIKI SC-50UK700N

ROKU STICK/CONTROLLER - 3800X - Roku Streaming Stick

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: ROKU REMOTE CONTROL for SEIKI TV

You never know who next they have enlisted to make their next model of tv, give Sylvania or Emerson codes a try. Usually it is LG or Vizio. 

Edmund
0 Kudos