Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

Roku Remote Control No Longer Likes Hulu DVR

Jump to solution

I really wanted to believe that hundreds of others were experiencing this bug over the last couple of months - Hulu did tell me themselves that the issue has been logged by Roku - so, why am I the first to log the subject?  It's so annoying, I'm astonished to be first.

Anyway, whenever I'm on a show in the DVR, then press the back button on the remote control to return to the Manage DVR list, it shuts Hulu down instead and takes me to Roku home.  Pause show, return; simply return while the show is still running, both produce the same result.

If in fact it's a bug that's currently being pushed out, is it possible to get an ETA, please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Remote Control No Longer Likes Hulu DVR

Jump to solution

Hey @LVdprrhs

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Hulu Support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact their support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @LVdprrhs

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Hulu Support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact their support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I appreciate your reply, Kariza.  But they blame you, you blame them, it's a vicious circle.

I'm tired of it.  The circle and the problem.

0 Kudos
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

So Hulu did finally take responsibility, helping me to reset my wireless connection and resetting Roku.

0 Kudos