Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcollier1975
Level 7

Roku RC-ALIR (think Express) power cord replacement with tv connection

Jump to solution

My children lost this remote about a year ago or more and we ordered a new voice remote.  Now I would like to use this Model RC-ALIR on another TV but cannot find the power cord and TV connection unit.  Which replacement should I order (or is there one)?  

Thanks! Michelle

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Roku RC-ALIR (think Express) power cord replacement with tv connection

Jump to solution

Sorry but the remote is just an accessory to the roku express box, they don't sell roku without remotes as a replacement. Yes you need a brand new roku that will come with all accessories you will need to connect to your tv. Including a new remote. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

The model number RC-ALIR is Roku IR remote, yes it is what comes with roku express. The express uses the power cord listed after the remotes on this page:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

The PW10. You need a hdmi cable which you can purchase at a dollar store or target. Or on line from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=hdmi+cable&crid=176QGIBTD3QNK&sprefix=hdmi%2Caps%2C203&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-ap...

Edmund
mcollier1975
Level 7

Jump to solution

What about the box that the power cord and the hdmi plug into??  I am sorry - I need the whole thing.  All i have is the remote.  Maybe I should just order a new one LOL 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

Sorry but the remote is just an accessory to the roku express box, they don't sell roku without remotes as a replacement. Yes you need a brand new roku that will come with all accessories you will need to connect to your tv. Including a new remote. 

Edmund

View solution in original post