Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Premiere Model 4620x remote replacement

Jump to solution

My brother gave me his old Roku Premiere Model 4620x, but lost the remote. I have the Roku plugged into my tv, but it will not connect with my WIFI. I have tried using Remoku, the mobile app, and troubleshooting to try and connect it or find the IP address. Nothing is working. If I purchase a new remote, will it automatically work with my Roku so that I am able to access the Menu and change my WIFI settings? If so, which remote should I purchase, will the Standard fit my Roku? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Premiere Model 4620x remote replacement

Jump to solution

The roku simple remote would work, or a cheap universal with roku listed from dollar store or target. Once you have an IR remote you can enter your network and password, and then use the Roku mobile app that are using the same network and password. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Premiere Model 4620x remote replacement

Jump to solution

The roku simple remote would work, or a cheap universal with roku listed from dollar store or target. Once you have an IR remote you can enter your network and password, and then use the Roku mobile app that are using the same network and password. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos