Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Express+

Jump to solution

I just got the Roku Express + but I see no volume control buttons on the side ??

Is this remote without volume control ??

If so I ship it back ..

Thanks for the help in advance 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Express+

Jump to solution

The 2018 express+ 3910x that roku offered for $15 comes with IR remote, so no tv controls. The newer 2019 express+ comes with a wifi remote with tv controls. You can purchase the wifi voice remote separately for $20 on amazon, Roku and at walmart. And not have to deal with a return. Or get a cheap universal at target or the dollar store with roku listed, it will work your tv too. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

The 2018 express+ 3910x that roku offered for $15 comes with IR remote, so no tv controls. The newer 2019 express+ comes with a wifi remote with tv controls. You can purchase the wifi voice remote separately for $20 on amazon, Roku and at walmart. And not have to deal with a return. Or get a cheap universal at target or the dollar store with roku listed, it will work your tv too. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

thanks shipped back ..just want one remote

just amazing that they wouldn't tell you ..also charge backed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

not a solution, can I when shipping back requesting the exchange ??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Gio7707 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about returning your device, visit our Support page here: Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos