Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1202
Level 7

Re: Roku 3 remote won't stop blinking

Jump to solution

Can you let us know what tip solved the problem. I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos
GrnMtGuy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Here's the surprising solution that worked for us:

"If your remote won't pair, try turning off your WiFi while you pair it. The remote uses WiFi frequencies and suffers from interference from the Wifi. I have to do this every time I go through the pairing process, but it does work every time."
We'd tried everything else...and this is the only thing that worked!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Merry
Level 7

Jump to solution

What finally helped me was unplugging the stick from the TV and then waiting about 3 minutes, replugged the stick and went through the pairing routine. It worked, although I can't use the off button to shut the tv anymore, but I have the tv remote for that, otherwise everything else works.

0 Kudos
Chikibaby
Level 7

Jump to solution

"RunningMan" wrote:
If your remote won't pair, try turning off your WiFi while you pair it. The remote uses WiFi frequencies and suffers from interference from the Wifi. I have to do this every time I go through the pairing process, but it does work every time.

I also tried this and it also worked for me. Thank you so much. I was getting so frustrated already and this is the only thing that worked!

0 Kudos
Tobybreth1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Doesn’t help, Roku just makes an inferior product 

0 Kudos