Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atmane
Level 7

Re: Roku 3 remote won't stop blinking

Jump to solution

roku enhanced remote pairing going foe ever not working

0 Kudos
DocOnTheDock
Level 7

Jump to solution

Phone Remote trick worked perfect.

0 Kudos
atmane
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't think remote roku tv is effective, I got it about year ago

0 Kudos
zarkov3
Level 7

Jump to solution

Tried disconnecting wifi. It worked to get it paired and to reconnect me to the wifi and after that I was back to the blinking light and non functioning remote.

0 Kudos
Teckgeek
Level 7

Jump to solution

Guys- all you have to do is download official roku app and use the app to reach to the roku settings on your tv and set up new remote connection thats it. This ended the refusing to stop blinking indicator light misery. 

0 Kudos
MjMcK
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem.  Roku 3 simply decided not to connect.  Blinks twice rapidly.  I don't see a "pairing" button on my remote.  I do have A and B.  What does the pairing button look like?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MjMcK 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about the Roku enhanced remote, we recommend checking out our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
NameAlreadyTake
Level 7

Jump to solution

Holy Cow! Me too! Thank you RunningMan, I followed your procedure and it freakin works!

0 Kudos
demishamsi
Level 7

Jump to solution

So many people have said that this works, but my remote is STILL not pairing even when I turn my wifi completely off or reset it. The light on the remote won’t stop blinking and it’s still not pairing

0 Kudos
snapwezzer
Level 7

Jump to solution

It did not work, And My roku Remote is still blinking. and my screen is still stuck on, no remote found.

0 Kudos