Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kukijack

Re: Replacement remote for Roku stick in Canada - Model 3600X

Jump to solution

Hi, @RokuMary-F 

I would also need a replacement remote for my Roku stick 3600x. Would you please help me with this?

my S/N is 5S6733240218.

Thanks,

Jack

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kukijack,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
Please be aware that the 3600x is an older Roku device that is no longer under warranty and we do not market or offer a replacement for Roku remotes in Canada. You may check with online retailers for available Roku remotes.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Canada support: https://support.roku.com/en-ca/contactus.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Noelz

Jump to solution

I am also having an issue with my remote.. who would I contact to get it resolved?

Battery icon on top right showing full but seems to keep disconnecting and connecting as is the batteries are removed and inserted again.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Noelz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community regarding your Roku remote issue.

Have you tried running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running? How to fix your Roku® voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support Canada

Please be noted as mentioned in my previous post that we currently do not market Roku remotes in Canada. You may check with online retailers for available Roku remotes or you can also contact Canada Support here 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos