Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Level 12

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution

Click on RokuDanny's avatar, scroll down you'll see in contact me box on the right, the purple box with private message written in it

0 Kudos
njjpk
Level 7

3500X remote

Jump to solution

Where can I get a new remote for a 3500X ? I don't have a iphone to use. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 3500X remote

Jump to solution

@njjpk 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need help with my Roku stick and no remote control

Jump to solution

@Felt97 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos