Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fiveandahalf
Level 7

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution

wont work renaming ssid.  already tried.  difference in security types between routers.  just need a new remote

0 Kudos
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

@fiveandahalf wrote:

wont work renaming ssid.  already tried.  difference in security types between routers.  just need a new remote

Copy that. Always have to suggest it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
depollack25
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku offered me a percentage off one on their site that came to about $2.00 less than on Amazon. As I shopped I cough a deal I replaced mine with a 4K FireStick on sale for $26.00. A descent off would have kept off that website. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cgaraudy
Level 7

No remote options for model 3500x stick?

Jump to solution

Is there really no option for replacing the remote for the 3500x streaming stick?  My remote disappeared after a move and I can't find one anywhere that is compatible.  The device itself is perfectly functional and it seems like a waste of money I don't have to have to replace it just for the remote.  Can I get advice from an agent/moderator?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No remote options for model 3500x stick?

Jump to solution

@cgaraudy 

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos