Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution

@Agnes wrote:

my Roku stick for the 3500X died and will not work. What can I use as a replacement?  

The 3500 is the Stick. Are you saying the remote died? There is no replacement for the 3500 remote. Send a private message with your Stick's serial number and your account email address (don't post them here in the forum) to @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD and they may be able to offer something. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution

@Agnes 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We have replied to your PM that you have sent us and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jlynn130
Level 7

Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

How do I purchase a replacement remote for my 3500x streaming stick? It is not working any longer. I tried contacting customer service and it will not let me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
renojim
Level 13

Re: Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

Ebay is your only answer.  It's not made anymore and never will be.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

@jlynn130 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rhiannon515
Level 7

Streaming Stick - need a remote.

Jump to solution

My streaming stick doesn't have a model # on it, just a serial #. We've been using an app because my dog chewed up the remote. Does anyone know what the direct replacement is for the remote? First one I purchased was not compatible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: Serial # 2LA52F140405

Jump to solution

Is it purple? is it black? Is kind long and has mini-usb, or does it have micro-usb port? Help us a little.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rhiannon515
Level 7

Jump to solution

Its HDMI and purple.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

Sorry but there is no longer a remote available for 3500 stick. And will never be available again.

And all sticks have hdmi connector, I was referring to power port the ac adapter plugs into.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streaming Stick - need a remote.

Jump to solution

@Rhiannon515 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos