Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Replacement Remote - can’t find one! - P/N 3226000088

Jump to solution

I replied to one of the other two people you had “@“ because I was unfamiliar how to reply to you privately. Either way, I have received no help despite your note that “you would see how you could help me.”

I am disabled and it is very inconvenient for me to use my phone as a remote since I need it for other things and it takes too long to reopen the screen and pause or do other functions and then I miss important calls.

i don’t know when the stick I have came out, but it was my understanding that when a product is discontinued, the company must provide support for seven years. Is that correct. Please do not suggest I purchase an entirely new system because of a remote. I am not in a financial position to do so. We already own two Rokus (the other one is the little box and I believe is older). I now see third party remotes on Amazon and they all say does not support streaming stick. Besides, the prices are high! I had to replace the other remote for the little box once due to battery corrosion and it was very inexpensive. If I am forced to purchase a new system, I might as well switch over to the Firestick. So how, exactly, is it you’re going to “help me”?

Thank you. - KathyB

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@KCoda 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@KCoda I'm in the same boat. I am not disabled, but this stick is my son's and none of the workarounds I could find online work because we don't know that info of the last WiFi it was attached to.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Lost Remote For Roku Steaming Stick (3500X)

Jump to solution

Anyone know how to get an extra remote for a purple Roku Streaming Stick (3500X)?  My wife lost the remote and we are looking for a replacement.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lost Remote For Roku Steaming Stick (3500X)

Jump to solution

@suanthecat 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Girlfriend gave me an old purple streaming stick

Jump to solution

She gave it to me not realising it didn't have a remote and no longer have access to the wifi it was on. I tried doing the hotspot trick but it didn't work. How can I turn it on and get to put it on my wifi?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Girlfriend gave me an old purple streaming stick

Jump to solution

@Underscore1 wrote:

She gave it to me not realising it didn't have a remote and no longer have access to the wifi it was on. I tried doing the hotspot trick but it didn't work. How can I turn it on and get to put it on my wifi?

Without a remote, there's no way to connect a Roku Stick to a network. And Roku no longer offers a replacement remote that works on the purple (model 3500) Stick. While you might find one on Ebay, odds are you can buy a new Roku player for less than a used replacement remote would cost. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote Battery Draining

Jump to solution

I received a response from RokuDanny-R regarding my issue with my Remote Battery draining and was told to send him a PM. I do not know how to do that. Can someone please provide an email so I can correspond via email? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote Battery Draining

Jump to solution

@derek1311 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For information on how to send a private message, visit our post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Girlfriend gave me an old purple streaming stick

Jump to solution

@Underscore1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos