Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I cant find RC12 replacement remote. HELP!.

Jump to solution

Yes, it is purple 

0 Kudos
Level 20

Jump to solution

Its the 3500 roku stick they don't make compatible remotes for it anymore, sorry. That is a very old roku, which isn't going to get the newer channels, a new remote if it were available would cost about $20, where you can purchase a new roku with remote for about $30, cheaper on sale. 

If you want to stay with the 3500 stick, you'll have to go to used market like ebay, but you there are other roku remote models that would work like rc41. And have paired four roku 3 model remotes to the 3500 stick, the headphone jack on the remote doesn't work but the volume keys do, it wll control the volume of your tv by hdmi-cec over the hdmi connector. They include the rc03, rc07, rc08, and the rc19. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Brandya81 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, we no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Remote problems

Jump to solution

Hello, I am having the same problem and can’t get through to support. Please can you advise how you solved this issue? Thanks, Gael

0 Kudos
Level 7

Remote Failure 3500

Jump to solution

Hi, I had to reset my Roku 3500X for something minor but now the remote won't pair to it even though it worked fine before. I can't seem to find a replacement remote, is there anything that can be done to salvage it?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote problems

Jump to solution

@gael_beverkey 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote Failure 3500

Jump to solution

@aprilj 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 3500R remote stopped working

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. If you just change your new wifi network name to the same thing that it was before you changed networks, the ROKU stick will connect right back up and you'll be able to control it with your phone app again.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 3500R remote stopped working

Jump to solution

That would certainly work unless you needed to reset your stick. Once the reset button is used, you will need a replacement remote. 
FYI, We should all be changing our wifi password on a regular basis. This solution would prevent us from ever changing our password or wifi network names. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Replacement Remote for 3500X

Jump to solution

I am looking for a replacement remote that will work with 3500X. 

0 Kudos