Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lupe_
Reel Rookie

Replacement for Roku Remote

Jump to solution

I saw weeks ago a sign on my roku saying that if I lost the control I could get a free replacement, was it an offer or can I still get it? I lost two controllers and I can’t find them. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Replacement for Roku Remote

Jump to solution

The 3940 is the new Express 4K. It comes with an IR remote, but should also be able to use the Voice Remote available on the Roku accessories web page that you were provided above. You could also pick one up at Best Buy, and also many stores that sell Roku players. And since it works with an IR remote, you could even get an inexpensive universal IR remote for under $10. Just make sure it lists Roku players as a supported device. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @lupe_

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Could you tell us more about your concern? Do you have an image of what you saw on your TV screen? Please also reply here with the model number of your Roku device. It can be located in Settings > System > About.

Furthermore, if you need a replacement remote for your Roku device, you can purchase a compatible remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
lupe_
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No I do not, I’m sorry, but it said to click the forward arrow button to get it, but since I hadn’t lost a remote by then I didn’t click on it.

The model number is 3940RW

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The 3940 is the new Express 4K. It comes with an IR remote, but should also be able to use the Voice Remote available on the Roku accessories web page that you were provided above. You could also pick one up at Best Buy, and also many stores that sell Roku players. And since it works with an IR remote, you could even get an inexpensive universal IR remote for under $10. Just make sure it lists Roku players as a supported device. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
lupe_
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Oh okay, thank you!

0 Kudos