Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bevansbunch
Level 7

Replacement USB Wireless Receiver??!?

My USB Wireless Receiver WR001 is damaged. I need to buy a new one and I cannot find it anywhere on Roku.com or online. When I click the link to replacement remotes/accessories in other posts it just takes me to where I can buy the entire Roku again and that’s not what I want. I just want the cord!  When I look on amazon I just see regular USB adapters but I need the receiver (model WR001). Where can I purchase a replacement????

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Replacement USB Wireless Receiver??!?

This is for Roku stick plus? Under products> streaming > streaming plus + , you'll find it for $19.99.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Bevansbunch
Level 7

@Tivoburkee  Maybe I am just not seeing it ... I go to products. I can choose 1) Roku TV 2) Streaming Players or 3) Special Offers. I go to Streaming Players > and all I get are the players, no option to buy just the accessories (cord/remote). 
I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

I couldn't copy the url of the page with my phone, but here it is:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

Edmund
0 Kudos
Bevansbunch
Level 7

@Tivoburkee thanks for the URL Smiley Happy I tried clicking on it, I tried copy and paste it in my web browser ... keeps just opening www.roku.com homepage. Maybe because I am in Canada?!?! I don’t know. It’s like they just don’t want me to buy it haha

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

RokuTannerD
Level 19

@Bevansbunch Thanks for the note here. We don't currently offer replacement accessories directly in that region. 

If you need more help, feel free to send me a private message with your Roku's serial number from Settings>System>About, along with your Roku account email address and I'll see what else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Tanner

makaiguy
Level 20

The streaming stick plus requires its own cord which contains the wifi receiver. It's available at the bottom of this page, referred to as a "cable" :
https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

Don't know if being in Canada is a problem.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Bevansbunch
Level 7

@RokuTannerD I don’t know if it’s my region or what but your user name does not show up when I try to send a PM to you. Weird. Anyways...

The Roku SN:  C1383D482004

and it is registered to my parents (I am trying to sort this out for them) email [content removed]

Would it be too much trouble for you to try to PM me with a response as I can see your profile etc but when I try to find you as a user in a PM no results come up and the message can’t be sent. Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Level 19

@Bevansbunch  Thanks for the information. I will follow up directly to continue assisting you. 

Cheers,

Tanner

0 Kudos