Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clikcar

Re: Replacement USB Wireless Receiver??!?

I found this post while trying to find a way to purchase the Wr001 cord for our streaming stick+. I called the customer service number and spoke to Norman. He advised me that Roku does not ship to Canada. I would need to have it shipped to an American address and then have it shipped to me.

It sucks that Roku doesn't ship to Canada even though they sell their products internationally.

We really enjoy using the Roku streaming stick and are saddened not to be able to continue to use it. If we can't find a way to purchase the cord, we'll have to go with another company for their streaming device. 

0 Kudos

Hi, I also need a replacement advanced wireless receiver and live in Canada. Please help. 

Sheridan.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@SheridanDallas

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Snoopy6015
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Snoopy6015

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous response and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JMedlin

Looking for the same cable. Ran across your chat. Link works and sent me to the right place to order. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Nathiam

Hi Danny — can’t seem to find a way to PM you. I am in Canada — same issue and can’t find a way to order a replacement cable. SN 263157175803 model 3810x. Please advise… 

0 Kudos