Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GallegosJH

Replace a Roku Stick

Hi I need a new o replace a Roku stick, have the remote, cables, usb adapters but lost or misplaced the actual stick. Any suggestions Roku? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Replace a Roku Stick

I don't think you can just get the stick, you'll have to get a whole new set in a box.  If you had an older one, you should be very happy with the performance improvements in the current Streaming Stick+ (3810).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Re: Replace a Roku Stick - follow up question

Is the above advice still the only option?  I had a streaming stick+ (HD / 4k) but lost only the stick (we probably left it in a hotel room) but I have all of the other parts.  It seems a real shame and a waste of perfectly good devices to toss the remote, power cable and adapter in the garbage (tho' I could try to find a local e-waste recycler).  I don't mind paying for it but in the interest of environmental impact, I would think the company would be willing to replace just the stick.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Replace a Roku Stick - follow up question

Given how often you see posts about lost remotes on this forum, I think it would be easy to get rid of a spare remote.  Likewise, when I searched for roku on ebay, I saw several Rokus for sale with missing remotes.

By the way, if you haven’t already, I would go to your account and unlink the lost device before the next owner/finder starts messing with things.

0 Kudos