Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rephoto
Level 7

Remotes not working

I recently purchased Five of your units and Three of them have problems with the remotes not working and I have followed every troubleshooting suggestion on your site. I don't know if the other two will experience the same problems as I don't use the units that often because they are in rooms not occupied that often.

I tried to contact someone to address these problems but the site is very convoluted and has no direct help with a problem.

It also states that if I am having a problem with a remote I cam purchase a new one and this is the only remedy you offer, as I just purchased all of these Roku units recently, purchasing new ones is an insult to my intelligence, Why don't you have a customer service that people can have their issues addressed? Don't you guys make enough money to operate your company properly or is it just ignore the customer after they have purchased your product and laugh all the way to the bank !!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remotes not working

@rephoto 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model devices are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks.
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos