Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celeste2320
Reel Rookie

Remote won’t charge for days

My roku remote won’t charge. The green dot will blink. I’ve had it on the charger for 3 days and no improvement. I have tried to do a reset by pressing pair button for 20 seconds. I have also switch the cords, to help ensure it’s not the charging cord. Nothing seems to work. 

11 REPLIES 11
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote won’t charge for days

The Voice pro remote doesn't come with a usb power plug of its own, and they are not all alike. Try a different usb ac adapter, I use the fast charger that came with my Motorola cellphone work's great. Other's aren't so great. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Celeste2320
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote stopped taking a charge.

I have tried 4 different charging cords. I bought this in July and have had to charge it a few times. This time, with no success regardless of how long or with what cord. I think it’s broken. Does anyone know if there is any type of warranty? 

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Celeste2320

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're running into.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with your Voice Remote Pro. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Girldad825

I’m having the same issue I can’t get my remote to charge I pressed the button charged over night etc I’m looking for a replacement offer at this point 👀

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

Spoiler
Spoiler

The voice pro has been out of stock for months, look likes it'll be December before it's available again. Of course  I expect it sell out fast again. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
Celeste2320
Reel Rookie

SN 21508G573334

model 3810x

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

@Celeste2320 

You do have a Roku Voice Pro remote, yes? Your stick+ 3810 has nothing to do with rechargeable voice pro charges or not.

Edmund

0 Kudos
Cutter1019

Karisa,  I’m having the exact same issue and this remote is less than six months old.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cutter1019

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos