Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrishRaven
Level 7

Remote unable to pair to device and streaming stick stop connecting

As the title says, I am unable to pair to the device using my remote. The roku it says not connected, so I'm unable to do anything to change the setting on the device itself. I had to change locations of the TV in the house, but prior to that the remote stopped working. Do I have to get a new remote, or what can I do? Just beyond frustrated, seemingly have tried everything.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote unable to pair to device and streaming stick stop connecting

@IrishRaven

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How to resolve issues with your Roku® simple remote or Roku voice remote

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
IrishRaven
Level 7

I have done all the troubleshooting issues. The remote won't pair and my roku won't detect the wi-fi. I've turned it off, pressed the button on the remote and nothing is working.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@IrishRaven

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos