Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
25bob
Level 7

Remote shortcuts

New to Roku and to PS VUE, is there a button or easy way to access the PS VUE guide from the Roku remote. I know the back button. But that only works if the guide was the last page. Otherwise I press the home button and have to launch PS VUE again, looking for a short cut.   Thx. Bob
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Elijah_Baley
Level 7

Re: Remote shortcuts

"25bob" wrote:
New to Roku and to PS VUE, is there a button or easy way to access the PS VUE guide from the Roku remote. I know the back button. But that only works if the guide was the last page. Otherwise I press the home button and have to launch PS VUE again, looking for a short cut.   Thx. Bob

Ask the folks at PS Vue. It is their app. They wrote it and they maintain it. Roku does not generally write or maintain apps.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
0 Kudos