Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jermwo
Level 7

Remote replacement

Jump to solution

I need a replacement remote for a roku ultra model 4660x2 witch remote do I need to get?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Remote replacement

Jump to solution

@Jermwo Thanks for the note! We offer 3 remote replacement options that are compatible with your device here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

The Roku Voice Remote, the Enhanced Voice Remote, and the Simple Remote will all work with your device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11\
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Jermwo Thanks for the note! We offer 3 remote replacement options that are compatible with your device here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

The Roku Voice Remote, the Enhanced Voice Remote, and the Simple Remote will all work with your device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

Jermwo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you

0 Kudos
Lamaz
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

The enhanced voice remote model RC463 is been replaced with RC496.

Is this model compatible with TCL serie 6 (75R617) and serie 4 (43S425) ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The difference in model numbers is do to difference in direct access keys found on the remote. When it went from rc411 to rc463, only difference was the addition of the disney+ key replacing espn+ key. If it work on your Roku tv's, probably the 6 series, can't say for sure for your 4 series. It will pair with both, but don't count on the headphone jack working on the older tv. This goes for 411, 463, 496, and what model of headphone jack equipped remote. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
thunderflash
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,  The link that is posted does not go to any replacement remote; further cannot find a way to order on your anywhere on your website .   Appreciate any help that you can provide.                                           Regards Steve

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@thunderflash 

Thanks for the post.

The link provided is the for the US region, if you are in another region, that link may not work.

If you need further assistance with your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing and the region you are located. I'll be able to pass the information along to our Support team who can try to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
thunderflash
Level 7

Jump to solution

Not impressed with how hard it is to obtain an answer ---much less a remote!

0 Kudos
globetrotter
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also need a replacement remote from my Ultra, but I want one with the headphone jack.  I cannot tell which remote on the accessories page provides the headphone jack.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Its the $29.99 Enhanced Voice remote that has the headphone jack. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos