Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gawc
Level 7

Remote replacement

Jump to solution

I have posted and answered emails to resolve battery problem.   I have sent my address 3 times for the replacement to be sent.  I was given 3 days to respond or my ticket # will be claimed as resolved.  My emails nor my postings have  been answered. Has  the replacement been sent or do I have to repost again ?   What do I do now?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote replacement

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address for your Roku account, the serial number of the device you are looking to replace the remote for, and any ticket numbers that you have been given when requesting support. I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
gawc
Level 7

Jump to solution

btw  -  Having replaced the batteries three times since Oct 29th.  Today I replaced batteries for the fourth time. !   !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address for your Roku account, the serial number of the device you are looking to replace the remote for, and any ticket numbers that you have been given when requesting support. I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Oak333
Level 7

Jump to solution

HELLO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE 12/30/19 TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT REMOTE I WAS ADVISED BY THE YOUNG LADY WHO COMPLETED MY TRANSACTION I WOULD RECEIVED IT IN 5 TO 7 DAYS AND THEN I RECEIVED A EMAIL STATING THE SAME INFORMATION CAN YOU HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVED IT MY ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDREẞS IS [personal information removed] THANK YOU

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Oak333

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your information to our Support team, they will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos