Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JerryGoodman
Level 7

Remote / product return scam?

Jump to solution

Beware - I was asked to return my faulty 4k streaming device in after a prompt response email dialogue with "support". My roku stick was delivered to the warehouse address over a week ago since when it has been radio silence! I think this site must be flaky so be wary of any recall instructions. See my Facebook page for more details and full story timeline

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote / product return scam?

Jump to solution

@JerryGoodman 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out and assist every customer that is experiencing an issue.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote / product return scam?

Jump to solution

@JerryGoodman 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out and assist every customer that is experiencing an issue.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos