Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote not working

Jump to solution

Hello, does roku have a customer support number to speak with an agent. I purchased a Roku Ultra and the right arrow button on the remote does not work?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote not working

Jump to solution

@Ally80 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

No, they really don't. Send a private message here to @RokuDanny-R with your Ultra serial number and he can assist. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ally80 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem, I tried to send message from iPad but not getting through.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@AFranco wrote:

I am having the same problem, I tried to send message from iPad but not getting through.

If you were using Safari, try using a different web browser. It's amazing sometimes the way browsers can work so differently. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos