Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMN
Level 7

Remote not working with Streaming stick+

Roku streaming stick+  was working.  Since yesterday, says it is not connected.  Remote will not work to allow me to reconnect.  Tried the roku remote app on phone to manually connect.  Asks for IP address, when I put in the ip address, says no roku device is found.  On my internet provider account, shows roku streaming stick is inactive.  Don't know what the problem is, and would like to reconnect this device. any help is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote not working with Streaming stick+

@SMN 

Try restarting your Roku remote in the settings menu instead of retrying to sign into the internet network.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SMN
Level 7

I can not get the remote to work, and it will not work on the roku app either.  Changed batteries, light is working on back of remote. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@SMN 

Thanks for the post.

We would first try re-pairing your remote to your device. You can check out troubleshooting steps on our Support page here: Fix your remote

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos