Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Remote not working (buttons)

Jump to solution

At 5:45am, it is pitch black in my room.

Just out of curiosity, does the sun have an effect on the Roku box?

I just tried it now (it is 6:30pm EST) and it worked perfectly!!  I just don't get it.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

My new Roku generic remote came and I programmed it.  It works great; morning and evening.  So, this morning I was able to do my aerobics using the YouTube channel on the Roku with my new remote.  Just for the heck of it, I picked up my old remote and it worked too.

Just my luck...

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hello my name is Antanise davis im trying too get help with my remote paring

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

The remote that I received with my Roku unit stopped working.  I had to buy a new one from Amazon to use my Roku.  $20 from Amazon.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@A5 

Thanks for the post.

If you need assistance with pairing your remote, we would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: 
How do I set up my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Remote button issue

Jump to solution

The ok button on our remote stopped working. How can we replace it or downer have to get a while new setup?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Remote pairing light not working. I cannot access "settings" to provide serial number. My model is RC-AL7.

SKU 32260000777FCC ID:TC2-RCB14. 

Can you assist?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Ruko remote was working all day and is now not responding at all.

0 Kudos
Level 21

Re: Remote issue

Jump to solution

@Coopsmom09 

What's the model number of your Roku?  Is it a stick that plugs directly into the TV, a little box that connects with an HDMI cable, or an actual TV?  If it's a box or a TV you can get a cheap universal remote - just make sure it states it supports Roku or RokuTV if you have an actual TV.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey.

I had to purchase a new remote from Amazon.  I got tired of fighting with my original Roku remote, as it would work sometimes, but when I needed it to work, it would not.  Once I received the new remote from Amazon, I have had no problems working my Roku.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N1GL5YV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was $20 worth spent.  

Good luck to you!

0 Kudos