Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote not working, TV beeping

My remote (no pairing button) and TV screen went to pairing remote screen.  There is nothing I can do there...nothing to press.  I took batteries out (remote), unplugged TV, plugged back TV, ROKU screen, placed new batteries in remote, I am on Home screen and the TV keeps beeping as if I am using the remote control and no matter what button I press, it keeps on peeping.  I have to remove the batteries from the remote so that the beeping stops. Please, please help.  Thank you kindly.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Remote not working, TV beeping

Have you inspected the remote carefully to make sure none of its buttons are stuck in tbe depressed position?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote not working, TV beeping

@Norge5 

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos