Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: pairing light always blinking

@khajec 

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
msr223
Reel Rookie

To RokuDanny-R

I can't figure out how to pm you I hope this works.

Here is my Roku device info:

sku 

model
rc-AL2

FCC ID TC2 RCB14

At this point my Roku remote either blinks nonstop and won't pair, or it won't work at all. 

But even before this for 2 years or so it was generally always a mystery if it would ever work. Sometimes it did and sometimes ot didn't and I never knew why. Sometimes changing batteries, even if they were still new, would work so I went through dozens of batteries. So insane how much money I have spent on batteries. I am at the end of my patience. I can't watch any shows without it. I want to buy a new smart TV but refuse to buy one with roku technology. 

Please can you help? Can you send me a new remote? I really think I have had a dud one since it arrived.  

Thank you
Maria
[personal information removed]
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@msr223 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Cannot pair remote

I need to wipe out everything and start over and I have not and canot pair remot

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot pair remote

@Tanalang1975 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here: 
How do I set up my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stud717

I got same issue and the trouble shooting isn't helping

0 Kudos
MTB

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. I’m unable to access the serial number since the remote isn’t working, but I do have the Roku box. Is the device ID the same as the serial number? Am I able to provide you that for further assistance @RokuDanny-R ?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MTB @stud717 

Thanks for the posts.

As my previous post stated, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kwilli
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote not pairing - always blinking

Ever get it to work?? I have had this issues Since June when I moved and hooked it up to a different Tv

0 Kudos
estaban
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote not pairing - always blinking

Never got it to work. Never read any workable response from Roku. Had to purchase a new $20 remote.

0 Kudos