Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote not pairing.... 1 week?

Out of the box last week brand new and now after a week of working with no problems nothing will work. Suddenly yesterday morning my remote stopped working. I followed ALL suggestion on website and nothing works. Yes yes I got brand new fresh out box batteries. I plug in streaming stick plus and pop new batteries in and it never gets past trying to pair the remote? I have emailed customer service with no reply. What’s the deal? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote not pairing.... 1 week?

@Oldman46 

Thanks for the inquiry regarding your remote not pairing.

We would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps on our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I send a PM? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Oldman46 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to send a PM (private message), visit our Support page here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having exactly same problem.  I was talking with someone yesterday about having ROKU sending me a new remote, and all today I have gotten no responses from my emails.  Can you help RokuDanny-R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@pb2 

Thanks for the note.

I have responded to your PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The response I got in PM doesn’t allow me to see the entire message! Basically I’ve been told by Roku people to just keep trying same troubleshooting I’ve been doing for days! This is very frustrating. No customer service number or instructions on how to return my week old product that doesn’t work anymore. What are my options? Go buy newer TV to get Hulu live? Hundreds of dollars? Don’t advertise something that can’t be deliver. 

0 Kudos