Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote no longer works; how - and where - can I get it replaced?

When I first fired up my new Roku remote, the remote was shall-we-say 'wonky.'  Namely, it never worked if you held it level.  In fact, you had to twist your arm and wrist and THEN it would work.  Although we got tired of doing tha-t, at least it worked.

Now, however, after contorting our arms and bodies to obscene angles and replacing and then re-replacing the batteries with new (and even newer) batteries, it no longer works at all.  The home screen comes on as it always did which presumably means it is set up correctly with our network.

BUT, the remote no works at all and the 'Support' site (a misnomer if there ever was one) provides no direction of speaking to anyone nor any direction where to return the remote and request a new one.

HELP.  Thank you, of course.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote no longer works; how - and where - can I get it replaced?

@BigED 

Thanks for the note.

Can you let us know what model device you are looking for a replacement remote for? Once we know what device you have, we can recommend you the appropriate remote.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos