Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicole1
Level 7

Remote is paired but not working

All the steps were followed by restarting, unplugging, and reinserting batteries. The pairing green light is on but there is still no response on buttons on my remote. I tried to email support a few times but tour page is friezes and will not let me insert name and info Into any of the fields. Also there are no phone customer service reps on at all?! Ridiculous 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote is paired but not working

@Nicole1 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jddrinker
Level 8

Re: Remote is paired but not working

Review my "Unresponsive enhanced remote fix?" post I made today. Review the results, see if yours behaves the same way. I'd be interested in knowing whether that setting works for you, too.

0 Kudos