Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hillercd
Level 7

Remote is draining batteries

I saw solution to PM Danny, but couldn’t find a way to PM Danny R. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Remote is draining batteries

@hillercd wrote:

I saw solution to PM Danny, but couldn’t find a way to PM Danny R. 

I don't know why he doesn't just include this info in his boilerplate suggestion to PM him.

To send @RokuDanny-R a private message click on his name here or in one of his posts to bring up his profile, then click the purple "Send this user a private message" button (on a narrow display you may have to scroll down to see the button).

Note: You can only send a PM if you have not UNchecked "Turn on private messages" in your own profile settings (Settings > Preferences > Private messenger).  Click on your avatar image near the upper right corner of the page to go to your profile.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
SteveBro
Level 7

I have the Roku Ultra, the remote batteries drain weekly,  is there anything I can do to make this stop, right now I have resorted to removing the batteries when not in use.

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @hillercd,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
SteveBro
Level 7

Any suggestions Mary?

0 Kudos