Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote high pitched noise

Jump to solution

Have 2 remotes that make high pitched noises and won't work. Both have been going through batteries like crazy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote high pitched noise

Jump to solution

@Obxlocal 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Obxlocal 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with my Roku Premier + remote. Just started draining battery, and having high pitched squealing sound. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Send Danny that responded to my post a PM. He got me squared away.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My roku is also making a high pitched noise.  It does not respond after changing batteries, pressing the reset button, unplugging, and does not respond or control the tv menu. What should I do?

mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having the same issue.  Remote is only 2 months old and have tried replacing batteries but it is no longer working at all. 

0 Kudos