Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Southern_apex
Level 7

Remote for roku is broke, but I cant get passed the "pair button" screen.

My 4 year old broke the roku remote. Before it stopped working completely I downloaded the app. Which is great because the app controls both roku devices. My problem is, my son restarted the roku in his room and I can't get passed the pair remote screen.. I tried going to the settings and manually setting it up, but without the remote I cant pair the app to the device.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote for roku is broke, but I cant get passed the "pair button" screen.

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are looking for a replacement remote for your Streaming Stick 3600, you can purchase a Roku Voice Remote available on our website here: Streaming Stick® Accessories.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
coyotetraveler
Level 7

If you can't pair your Android to get the Roku android remote, make sure you are using the same IP address as the phone. I found a problem that it couldn't use my IP address because it was looking for the signal boostr not the router. Change that an yippeee!

0 Kudos
JesseJ
Level 7

I just figured it out! If you hit the BACK button on the android remote app it bypasses this pairing screen!

0 Kudos