Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote for Roku 4670x stopped working after 4 months, need replacement

I need to purchase a replacement remote for my Roku 4670x Ultra.

The player and remote have been working for at least 4 months and stopped working this morning.

The remote uses Bluetooth to communicate between player and remote, has a headphone jack and a tv mute button. All have been working well until today.

Which replacement remote should I purchase?

The model # on the non-working remote is RC-AL9.

I don’t see that model listed on the accessories site.

Please advise.

Thanx

Regards

C.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Remote for Roku 4670x stopped working after 4 months, need replacement

Just had this conversation in the thread below, its the second remote on this page:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Yes the image doesn't have 1 & 2 on the keys, but if you look hard the blackened extra keys are there. Your remote has RC-AL9 on it, but in the software of the roku its called rc411, had the second remote on that page to your cart and its called rc411 too.

Oh, and remote doesn't communicate by Bluetooth, its Wifi-Direct.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Remote for Roku 4670x stopped working after 4 months, need replacement

No offense or disrespect intended, but always replace the batteries before replacing the remote.  Even when I've had new batteries, sometimes the remote freezes.  In that case, just taking out the batteries and putting them back into the remote usually unfreezes it.

0 Kudos