Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nerosphere
Level 7

Remote for 4200X1 (Roku 3)

Jump to solution

My old remote for my Roku 3 stopped holding its Pairing with the box. I have looked pretty much EVERYWHERE for a replacement, the infrared ones dont work... and apart form buying a whole new Roku 3 box on ebay or more dodgy site for lots I wondered if anyone knew of where I can get one? I've been getting by using phones as remote but its not the same....

Yes I could just buy a new device but I don't see why I should when the 3 is still fast! 

Also its the remote that you can play games with and move around like it has gyros inside for movement detection. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Remote for 4200X1 (Roku 3)

Jump to solution

Roku sells the Gaming remote for Roku 3's, its $29.99. Fourth one down on this page:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

Roku sells the Gaming remote for Roku 3's, its $29.99. Fourth one down on this page:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Nerosphere
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Tivo, however unless I VPN to US I am unable to see that as a UK resident. I am guessing they just don't sell them over here anymore

0 Kudos
louvegaminella
Level 7

Roku Gaming Remote replacement with TV volume control and remote finder?

Jump to solution

Hello folks. I'm looking for a replacement for my Roku Gaming Remote, sku# 3226000173, from, I believe an original Roku 3? I was hoping I could find the same one, but with the TV volume control and remote finder options also, or, if not, any suggestions for something comparable, even another manufacturer?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Smashley
Level 7

Replacement Roku 3 remote in Canada

Jump to solution

I live in Canada and need a replacement Roku 3 remote. Is it possible to purchase one?  All previous links I have viewed, when I click on them it brings me to the page but there is no remotes just whole new devices for purchase

0 Kudos