Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote for 3600R does not have button to skip ads

Jump to solution

SKU# 3600R, Serial Number 5S56AG185532

When watching channels such as YouTube, advertisements display and then a notice "You can skip ads after x seconds, press button [icon]", however, there is no button on the remote that matches the icon displayed. I've tried several buttons but not all, since I don't want to lose the show or series I'm watching. Is it possible to skip ads on 3600R remote, and if so, how?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Remote for 3600R does not have button to skip ads

Jump to solution

When watching YT and you're able to skip the ad, you just simply press the OK key in the middle of the cursor pad on the remote, since there is only one thing on screen that is clickable. You're not moving a mouse around, if there was muliiple things to click on, you would use the up, down,left and right to maneuver until you highlight the one you want. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

When watching YT and you're able to skip the ad, you just simply press the OK key in the middle of the cursor pad on the remote, since there is only one thing on screen that is clickable. You're not moving a mouse around, if there was muliiple things to click on, you would use the up, down,left and right to maneuver until you highlight the one you want. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, Tivoburkee. I just didn't think of hitting OK, but it works wonderfully. I really appreciate your reply and explanation. I'm a happy camper again!

0 Kudos