Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Remote does not work

Can’t contact customer service what a joke!!!!! Thanks Roku for your useless service!!!!!!! My remote doesn’t work so I cannot connect the device to the internet and when I downloaded the app it can’t find the device so I can’t use the roku 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: ROKU SUCKS

You will have better luck getting an Amazon Fire TV.

I mean, why do some people have Roku models that do not accept Internet? There is no solution on them.

~Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I agree with Roku sucks, as far as channel selections and the lack of actual news

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

the mandatory automatic and constant commercials are also not appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

@RoISTHEWORSTku wrote:

Can’t contact customer service what a joke!!!!! Thanks Roku for your useless service!!!!!!! My remote doesn’t work so I cannot connect the device to the internet and when I downloaded the app it can’t find the device so I can’t use the roku 

This is the funniest question I have ever seen. If your Roku model does not accept Internet, or does not respond to your remote, get a new remote!

~Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote does not work

@RoISTHEWORSTku 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information so we can assist you further? What Roku model device do you have?

Depending on the device and remote that you have, we would recommend taking a look at the following support pages:
How do I resolve problems with my Roku IR (infrared) remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@RoISTHEWORSTku 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information so we can assist you further? What Roku model device do you have?

Depending on the device and remote that you have, we would recommend taking a look at the following support pages:
How do I resolve problems with my Roku IR (infrared) remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

If you have support pages, then why did he/she say “Can’t contact customer service what a joke!!!!! Thanks Roku for your useless service!!!!!!!”?

~Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem i can buy on amazon a new remote for $12.00

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have to pair it again, big time waster. Roku just sucks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

For $29 I am starting to embrace Roku. The PBS channel alone is worth it.

0 Kudos