Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epnicholas
Level 7

Remote batteries die in 24 hrs

My remote dies quickly. 24 hrs and batteries die. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote batteries die in 24 hrs

Hi @epnicholas,

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
ShellyJones
Level 7

Mine die in 3 to 4 days and this is ridiculous! I cannot afford to keep doing this along with every other person on here.

0 Kudos
BW19
Level 7

I am having the same problem with my remote.

0 Kudos
luvuncgirl
Level 7

Thank you, I will attempt to send a PM with the requested info.

0 Kudos
luvuncgirl
Level 7

Sorry to ask, but what is required to get PM enabled since I am a new user?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @ShellyJones,

We appreciate your post.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
ShellyJones
Level 7

I don’t know how to send you a private message. It looks as though everyone else has the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @ShellyJones,

Thanks for following up.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...

Please note to include with your Roku account email address, and the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos