Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slim33151
Level 7

Remote Volume Control Issue stuck at 100

Jump to solution

Volume control stopped working on my roku ultra remote after about a year. When I press volume control button, a speaker icon with the number 100 appears in the top right corner of the tv screen. I've checked the settings. It says the volume control is on.  Reset the device more than once. Same result each time.

0 Kudos
4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote Volume Control Issue.

Jump to solution

@slim33151 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@SpaceFanatic @Sclawgal @Fhebsi @jetlag 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a private message (PM), visit our Support page here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
BH56
Level 7

Jump to solution

Reading other comments in this thread with my mute and sound buttons not working, I went to settings> remote & devices> remote> remote in use> program tv> as suggested, followed the instructions and all is now well.  (I also replaced the batteries but that did not fix it.)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we are still investigating the root cause for why this happened.

In the meantime, please set your Roku Remote again for TV controls. Navigate to Settings > Remotes & Devices > Remotes > [select your remote] > Set up remote for TV control. For more information about this setup process, visit our FAQ here: https://support.roku.com/article/115013019828.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please see this thread for more information: https://community.roku.com/t5/Remotes-Accessories/Did-your-Roku-remote-lose-volume-and-TV-control-af...

To avoid further confusion on this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

35 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@slim33151 

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Mznaenae
Level 7

Jump to solution

My remote is having the sane issuse when i try to turn up it says 100. And wont turn up

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mznaenae 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous reply, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
deannage
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same, same, same, same. No Resolutions. I am supposed to get my new remote control by replacement other misfunciton remote control 

0 Kudos
Henson
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Remote control volume is at 100 and will not go back down or mute

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Henson 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing?

Please provide us the following information:
-Roku device/TV model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-summary of what and when this issue is occuring

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SpaceFanatic
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, but I don't know how to send you a private message with my information.

0 Kudos
Sclawgal
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am stuck at 100 volume on top right screen when I press volume as well just started two nights ago I have unplugged device and tv I have restart device then factory reset changed batteries on remote unpaired remote repaired and reset codes used different codes.on remote nothing is working it worked before no issues but not now. Please help thanks 

0 Kudos
Fhebsi
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m running into the same issue. Can someone help with this? 

0 Kudos